Jefferson Auto Repair Wish You a Happy Thanksgiving!
Are you going away for Thanksgiving weekend? Then remember to stop on by Jefferson Auto Repair in West Orange, NJ to make sure that your vehicle is up to date with everything that it needs to have done so that you can have a safe Thanksgiving weekend trip.
More than 54 million Americans here in the U.S. are expected to travel this Thanksgiving weekend. So, before you start to head out for your holiday travels, make sure you stop on down to the auto repair shop at 356 Valley Road West Orange, NJ. The owner, Juan, and his team of auto repair mechanics will make sure that your vehicle is in good condition for you to use when you go down the highway this upcoming Thanksgiving weekend.
We here at Jefferson Auto Repair want to wish everyone in the Essex County, NJ area a happy Thanksgiving. We know it’s that time of the year to spend with all of our family members and friends and to be thankful for all the things that bring us closer together. And remember, we want all our clients to have a safe time on the road this Thanksgiving weekend. May the holiday spirit always be with you. We wish you a harvest filled with lots of blessings and good health.
Roadside Service and Towing Available from Jefferson Auto Repair Montclair & Essex County, NJ Area
If you’re in the area of Montclair and Essex County, NJ and are in need of roadside service and towing service, then the auto repair mechanics at Jefferson Auto Repair are here to provide you with that service. Now, let’s talk about two (2) questions that people might have about roadside service.
What is roadside assistance?
It is a set of services that will help you when your vehicle is stuck on the side of the road, parking lot, at work and even at home. So, let’s say you get stranded. Our roadside service can help with any service that your disabled vehicle might need, for example, changing a flat tire, jump-starting a dead battery or towing your vehicle to our repair shop, Jefferson Auto Repair at 356 Valley Road in West Orange, NJ.
What can roadside assistance do for you?
Have a Flat Tire in Montclair, NJ? Then Jefferson Auto Repair has Roadside & Towing Service
Let’s say you have a flat tire while you are in the area of Montclair, NJ what do you do? Don’t panic, take a deep breath and call the auto repair mechanics at Jefferson Auto Repair. Now, why don’t we talk about the four (4) signs of flat tires for your vehicle and they are:
1. Vibration – The tread on your vehicle's tires is said to develop a defect that cannot be balanced out. And this is because of the minor separation on the steel and polyester bands that are inside your vehicle’s tires.
2. Noise – Your tires on your vehicle can make all kinds of noises, for example, some are normal wear and tear while others are a sign of a bad tire. The so-called chopped tread is a sign of a flat spot in your vehicle’s tire. This is typically caused by a defect in the tire or the locking up of the brakes.
3. Wobbling – The word "wobbling" is said to be the most obvious sign of a bad tire. This will only happen at very low speeds and then you will be able to feel the car bounce up and down and you may even see the steering wheel start to move.
Jefferson Auto Repair Will Provide Cold Air Intake Systems for those Clients in Montclair, NJ Area
The auto repair mechanics at Jefferson Auto Repair in West Orange, NJ know how important Cold Air Intakes Systems are to vehicles in Montclair, NJ area. Regular maintenance such as air induction cleaning can help your vehicle start more smoothly and increase your fuel economy. It's important to understand what a Cold Air Intake System does and how you can benefit from an air induction cleaning or upgrade. So, let's take a look.
Air Induction Upgrades can increase your vehicle's power and your vehicle's fuel mileage. Four (4) frequently asked questions about Cold Air Intake Systems are:
1. What is a cold air intake system? – A cold air intake permits your engine to breathe. This intake system has an opening through which air flows and is sucked into the engine for combustion. The cooler air brings more oxygen into the combustion chamber, in turn giving more power to your vehicle.
2. Do cold air intakes really make a difference? – In short, yes, but horsepower and increased fuel efficiency may vary. Cold air intakes can help increase your vehicle’s performance by creating more oxygen as stated above.
If You Live in Montclair, Essex County, NJ Area Needing Car Rotor Installation Done, then Come to Jefferson Auto Repair
If you live in Montclair, Essex County, NJ and are looking to get a car rotor installation done for your car, then the auto repair mechanics at Jefferson Auto Repair in West Orange, NJ is here to help. If you're driving your vehicle, and you hear a squeaking noise, you may need your brake rotors replaced. During your car rotor installation, our auto repair mechanics will replace your brake motors with the most care and attention needed for your vehicle.
So what exactly is a brake rotor on a car? A brake rotor is a piece of metal that is attached to a rod in your car. This piece of metal is held in place on the inside of the wheel. On each side of the rotors, there are brake pads. When you start to press the brake pedal, the pads will squeeze around the rotor allowing your vehicle to slow down or stop.
It's important to understand why a car rotor installation may be needed. The auto repair mechanics at Jefferson Auto Repair in West Orange, NJ can answer any questions you may have regarding this service. You won't be disappointed. Hear what a customer by the name of Joaquin V. had to say about his experience:
"I went to Jefferson auto for a ruptured brake line...the staff extremely professional and these guys know what there doing...I will recommend this auto shop to everyone.AAAAA+++++++".
Next time your car needs rotor or brake repair, feel free to ask these three important questions when discussing a car rotor installation or replacing your brake rotors.