How to Prevent Your Car Windows from Fogging Up
The auto repair mechanics at Jefferson Auto Repair located in West Orange, NJ know that vehicles that have fogged up windows that can be a big problem for people that are driving on the road. They want to make sure that all their customers are safe on the road.
Let us talk about 4 things that can help when your vehicle has a damp window and they are:
1. Always keep the windows clean
2. Have your vehicle air out regularly when you can
3. Ventilate your car is always the smart way to go
4. You should also ask your car mechanic to check all the doors and windows to make sure that they are sealed properly.
Now, all of us here at Jefferson Auto Repair in West Orange, NJ know that during this Coronavirus Pandemic is really hard on all of our customers out there in the Essex County, NJ area but all of us here want to let you know that we are here for you to make your life better. And, do not forget that when this Coronavirus Pandemic is over and done with that, we will still be here with you supporting you in every way we can.
Here are two nice comments that our customers have said,
Sal B said:
“I needed 4 tires fro my Ford Focus, Juan ordered them from me over the phone and within a day the very well-balanced tires were installed. I had a long trip coming up and was glad to have this taken care of so quickly. I believe in supporting local businesses, and I definitely recommend this place.”
Auto Repair For All The People In The Essex County, NJ Area
Jefferson Auto Repair is an independently owned and even an operated family business auto repair mechanic shop located in West Orange, NJ. They had a plus 20 year-long reputation and counting for high-quality auto repair. JC and his auto repair mechanics pride themselves with all the excellence of the auto repair work and also the delivering of trustworthy service to each and every customer that is in the Essex County, NJ area. And, we really love having satisfied and happy customers because they are important to us.
The auto repair mechanics at Jefferson auto have a seven-bay garage that can help accommodate even large fleet vehicles from governmental agencies such as USPS (United States Postal Service). The USPS has been one of our long-term vehicle customers of ours and we will continue to deliver them auto repair on a continuous basis.
When it comes to doing auto repair and mechanic services done at Jefferson Auto Repair are done by using highly qualified auto repair mechanics. And, we can also work on repairing multiple auto repair work simultaneously, because we have a 7 bay garage at our location.
Those In Montclair, NJ Get Your Engine Tuning Done at Jefferson Auto Repair
What does tuning the engine do for your vehicle? The auto repair mechanics at Jefferson Auto Repair in West Orange, NJ know that tuning the engine in your vehicle is usually done to help to increase the power output, handling and even the speed. The true meaning behind “tuning” is a calibrating and adjusting for your vehicle's desired purpose. Now, here are some things to know about engine tuning for your vehicle.
Here are four things to help boost your engine power to make sure the vehicle runs faster. They are:
1. Use cold air intake (CAI). Because it’s really cheap and the easiest way to increase your vehicle’s horsepower
2. Helps reduce the wait time
3. Make sure to install a performance chipset in your vehicle
4. Your vehicle should have a catback exhaust system
Does the tuning in your vehicle reduce engine life?
No! The tuning in your vehicle does not shorten engine life. And, if done properly the tuning will not leave any consequence on your vehicle’s engine other than to improve its performance.
Will tuning your vehicle hurt it at all?
No! It will not hurt your vehicle at all if it’s done properly and professionally.
Here Are 3 Things to Know About Oil Changes for Your Vehicle from Jefferson Auto Repair
Here are good questions to ask if you are confused about motor oil, the right time to have it changed and how often to change it. Whatever the best oil is for your car, Juan and his auto repair mechanics at Jefferson Auto Repair in West Orange, NJ are the best to help you in that department.
Here are 3 things about the oil change for your vehicle that you should know:
1. When you should change your motor oil: Many cars, pickup, and even SUVs have service reminder monitors that will alert drivers to when it’s time to change the motor oil. So, please make sure you get your oil changed after you have received this alert.
2. How often you should check your vehicle's oil level: You should always keep an eye on your motor oil level, checking it at least once a month. Juan and his mechanics can assist you with this.
3. How often you should change the motor oil: Depending upon the make and model of the vehicle, an oil change could be recommended every 3,000 miles to 5,000 miles. For some drivers, that might mean every three to six months. And Jefferson Auto Repair mechanics know the correct oil to use for each vehicle.
Happy Holidays to all in Essex County, NJ from Jefferson Auto Repair!
Jefferson Auto Repair in West Orange, NJ wants you to enjoy this Holiday Season and to have a great time with your family and friends. The owner, Juan, and his auto repair mechanics want to let all their customers know that Jefferson Auto Repair has reliable roadside and towing services for everyone's vehicle during this Holiday Season.
We know that it is not uncommon to see lots of rain, sleet or even snow during this time of the year in the Essex County, NJ area. When it comes to the roads in the wintertime, weather can cause harsh and icy conditions, which are a really big concern. With our towing and roadside services, Jefferson Auto Repair offers the following:
• Vehicle towing within Essex County area
• Battery jumpstarts